Antoine is a communications professional with extensive business background. His experience includes fifteen years in sectors covering banking, international trade, government, financial recruitment and education.
He is the founder of OzCom English, an ESL and communication skills provider that has secured numerous contracts with multi-national organisations, government agencies and high net worth executives.
As a Professional Year trainer at Performance Education, Sydney, he focused on helping young migrant professionals adapt to the Australian workplace and develop advanced communication skills.
Antoine’s professional goals include continuing to help non-native English speakers adapt to the Australian workplace and facilitate their integration to the local business community.
- B.A Degree (Hons) Economics & German (University College Dublin, Ireland)
- Graduate Diploma Business Administration (University of Limerick, Ireland)
- CELTA - Cambridge English Language Teaching Certificate (ATTC, Sydney)
- TAE - Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (Fortress Learning, Brisbane)
- TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Phoenix Language School, IRL.